Bupa Arabia achieved
estimated customer reach in the year of 2019
total number of surveys filled in 2019
Turn around time achieved in ticketing system
Bupa Arabia is the largest health insurance company in Saudi Arabia
offering a wide range of Health Insurance products for Corporate,
SME, Travel, and Family segments. Bupa Arabia is the only insurance
company which has been growing for past 10 years both in terms of
top line and bottom line. Even in 2018, a tough year, Bupa Arabia
recorded over 500 Million profits.
Bupa joined hands with Survey2Connect in 2017. They used the platform to capture, analyze, track, and act on customer feedback. This helped them getting deep, meaningful customer insights in real time.
Bupa also implemented ‘Enterprise Feedback Management‘ system with help of Survey2Connect. This enabled reaching out to the customer at various touchpoints and having a closed loop feedback system.
EFM was launched in BA in Q3 2017. It is used by Marketing, TQM, HCO, and HR for collecting feedback. EFM has built-in Ticket Generation system to effectively respond to Detractors / Dissatisfied customers. We also used SMS, Emails, Apps, Telephonic, and other channels to collect feedback.
With EFM, Bupa have ran various CX projects to reach out to their customers at every touchpoint. CX has been managed during claims, in patients and out patients, hospital services etc. They have improved and tracked employee engagement at the same time through S2C’s Employee Experience product.
- Bupa Arabia wanted to understand the delight and pain points of the customers and address them within a smaller timeframe
- They planned to reach out to the customers throughout the journey across different touch points including interactions with 3rd parties hospitals (inpatients, out patients), agents etc
- They also wanted to quicken customer redressal for dissatisfied customers within 48 hours
- Bupa Arabia implemented Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) system replacing its old traditional phone / pen and paper interviewing method
- They automated and personalised feedback messages within 24 hours of interaction
- Implemented close loop feedback system which helped in reaching out to customers within 48 hrs thorough closed monitoring and measuring it against a KPI
- They were able to track and analyse CX at various channels and reaching out to dissatisfied customers on daily basis
- Further insights helped improve Bupa’s processes and policies
- Able to reach 1.0 million customers in 2019, and gather rich data from over 250000 surveys
- Internal operations improved through open ended comments
- 18% increase in Net Promoter Score from ’17 to ’19
- 20% increase in reaching out to customers once a month for payment reminder and survey